Sunday, September 26, 2010

Space Folder Examples

Ambiguous Painting:
I had a hard time finding examples of this category, only because the 2D//3D aspect confused me a little bit. The last picture I found of the girls was my favorite. It's well detailed, has depth and wonderful color. I also enjoyed the blue "mid-Town" tunnel painting. It's quirky and interesting and I thought it fit the ambiguous category well.



   






Illusion 3D Art:
I knew exactly what I was going to post when i came upon this example. Edgar Mueller is a well know street graffiti artist, whose work is AMAZING. He does many more paintings on streets that look so real! Definitely an illusion. I found the others as well, just to be equilly illusionistic and cool.
 




Flat Art:
The flat art category definitly reminds me of commic or cartoon art. However i was able to find other paintings that went with this category. I really liked the interesting blue and red painting! The different shapes and supposed "people" are interesting and cool!

 


Objects:
I need to buy a cone shape still!




No comments:

Post a Comment